Thursday, June 26, 2014

Xbox Japan: Onigiri

I recently saw a list of games scheduled to release at the Xbox One launch in Japan, most of them games we are familiar with, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Dead Rising, Forza and more, one caught my attention though, one I hadn't heard of.

Onigiri.


I looked it up a bit and it turns out that it is a free to play (no monthly subs) MMO in Japan, not scheduled for an American release as of now. I also saw gameplay, everything was in English, so since the console IS NOT region locked, you could purchase it and import it. As I don't know much, and some of that what I just said could be wrong, I'll just throw some screens at'cha.

WHA-BAM!!!!








Oh, you'd rather have gameplay? Sorry, we don't have that.

Just kidding.


So, will you be importing this game? Waiting for a US/UK/WhereverOtherThanJapan release? Or skipping this altogether?

Personally, my interest is peaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment